Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cadiz love

Najlepsie plaze v Spanielsku, podla mna, su v Cadize! Siroke, nepreplnene a ten uzasne jemny biely piesok. Su tiez skvele pre deti!
Tento shooting Bei a jej maleho Curra som robila na plazi Puerto Sherry. Je to vtipne ale presne na tomto mieste som uz pred par rokmi bola s mojou mamou. Bol januar, strasna zima a este k tomu fukal neprijemny vietor koli ktoremu som si ani len nevsimla, ze hned pred nasim apartmanom bola tato nadherna zatoka.
Tento krat to bolo uplne ine. Bolo teplo, fukal prijemny vetrik a cela zatoka bola len pre nas! Idealne!!
Milujem tieto fotky, ide z nich taka pohoda!!!!!


Best beaches in Spain, in my opinion, are in Cadiz! So wide, so not crowded with amazing white sand!!!Just perfect for the little ones as well. 
I made this shooting of Bea a and her little one Curro in Puerto Cherry beach. The funny thing was, that I ve been in this very same place once few years ago with my mum. It was in january and it was    freezing, the wind was so strong that I didn't even realize that there were such a beautiful bay just in            
front of our apartment.
This time, was so different! It was sunny with little breeze, the beach just for us. Ideal!
I love these pictures I made of Bea a and Curro, so peaceful!!!!!






 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis