Friday, August 7, 2015

Blanka & Michal wedding

Here I show you some pisc of Blanka and Michal wedding I did on film. It was really a pleasure to photographed  them again. (First we did an engagement photo session in High Tatras if you don't remember look here.) Hope you like their portraits, we shot on several locations in Bratislava few hours before the ceremony. I used my film cameras canon eos3, contax G2 and my new love contax 645. Blanka really looked like straight out of the 50thies with her amazing dress from Mia Bella!
Thank you guys from the great opportunity to shoot your wedding! Wish you all the best:-)



















 


















































































2 comments:

  1. nádherné, niterní, něžné, živé ....konečně svatební fotky !

    ReplyDelete
  2. tvoje fotky zo svadieb sú ako pohladenie! tešíme sa na ďalšie a ďalšie :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis